The park of the Kyiv Polytechnic Institute is a monument of landscape architecture. It is located opposite the Kyiv Zoo.
At the beginning of 1899, the directorate of the institute applied to the State Property Administration of the Kyiv Governor-General with a request to send seedlings and seeds from the forestry. In 1900, under the guidance of Professor Peter Slezkin, the planning of alleys and paths was made. The park was built in 1903-1904 by the efforts of students and teachers.

The layout is designed in a landscape style. The main compositional axis of the park is a transverse alley of chestnut trees, which originates from Peremohy Avenue and leads along a gentle slope to the main educational building of the institute. The three-story system of main roads is complemented by an alley along the long axis of the park, as well as several winding walking alleys in its depths.
There are 25 types of plantations in the park, the main of which are linden, Norway and silver maples, spruce, oak, chestnut, birch, white locust, birch bark, poplar, ash. There are also specimens of adult Weymouth pine, larch.
In the north-eastern part of the park, at the entrance from the Kyiv Polytechnic Institute metro station, in 1967 a monument was erected to the teachers, staff and students of the Polytechnic Institute who died during the World War II.
In 2005-2008, the park was reconstructed at the expense of the city administration. In particular, they removed old and damaged trees, laid and paved paths, planted seedlings and shrubs, built a central staircase, installed a stele with the inscription “National Technical University “KPI”, arranged flower beds and planted flowers.
Address: 37 Peremohy Avenue.































